Jade is our Community Link Worker who works in the practice on a Monday.
Jade can support you to access various activities and resources in your local community that can help to improve your overall wellbeing.
Some of the areas that our Community Link Worker can help you with are as follows:
- Benefits advice
- Housing advice
- Advice on increasing you physical activity
- Advice on improving your mental wellbeing
- Carer’s advice
- Help to find volunteering opportunities
- Work advice
- Supporting you to connect with others and reduce loneliness
- Advice on groups or clubs in your local area
This may help you feel better and could contribute to an improvement in your overall health and feeling of wellbeing.
If you feel that you would benefit from meeting with our Community Link Worker, please speak with one of our GPs or Practice Nurse who can refer you to this service.